The Rules To Follow
1) Stay away from anything that has soy, because 99.9% of the soy that is produced in this country is genetically modified.
2) If you see an ingredient with anything that says “hydrogenated (fill in the blank)” do not eat this product. The genetic structure has been scientifically altered, and is something that your body does not recognize. (EG Skippy Peanut Butter)
3) Stay away from anything with artificial sweeteners, as this is legal poison. For example: Aspartame, Sucralose, Saccharine, Splenda.
4) High Fructose Corn Syrup is something you should stay away from at all cost, as it is another form of genetically modified sweetener that not only makes you fat, but more so messes with your hormones.
5) Avoid Pepsi and Kraft foods. They use human fetal tissue (aborted babies sold to them by clinics) in their soft drinks and processed foods.